Thursday, September 20, 2012

My new Blog is here!

I've been meaning to get around to setting up a blog for awhile now where I could share code ideas and samples. Finally, I've decided to get it started. It feels a little strange because I'm more of a framework, server-side kind of guy so a blog, as funny as it sounds, feels very foreign to me. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon enough though and, of course, feel free to make suggestions or requests as you see fit.

Much like my diverse span of personal interests, I hope this blog will grow to cover a multitude of topics relating to all that is code! I hope that the topics discussed will be of use to people and inspire you to be creative and think outside of the box. Creativity is the mother of innovation!

I'd also like to take a quick second to say that while I welcome comments, questions and suggestions (including corrections where required, we all make mistakes sometimes) and will always do my best to respond to relevant posts, spam will not be tolerated. Please be kind and considerate to others who may be reading posts here.

With that said, thank you for dropping by and I look forward to hearing from you!